Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Wave House Sentosa

Think I haven't post on my outings for sometime...
this one's more for older kids.

Guess where my buddy, Joseph and I are at?

Pardon the bad photo. but can you see what people are doing at the back?

I didn't know what it was.
Mummy told me they are surfing.
Wow! looks like great fun!

Look! they even have an alfresco lounge.


See me relax on the seat.
My friend, Joseph didn't enjoy as much cos he doesn't like sand on his feet.

We're at Wave House Sentosa - Food, Drinks, and Man-made Waves - one of the new attractions at Sentosa.


Hmm...Looks like they don't have anything for children like me.

You must be over 110cm (42") to bodyboard on the FlowRider and over 135cm (52") to ride standup on the FlowRider or ride the FlowBarrel.

Wonder when I will be more than 110cm tall.
Meanwhile, my friend, Joseph and I will just enjoy watching people ride the waves.

Check out prices and other details at Wave House Sentosa here.

2 comments:

kkf said...

glad to see your update again! hann never go around sentosa?

Hann Hann said...

been ard sentosa many times but didn't go ard sentosa that day. only went for BBQ at a chalet and down to Wave House Sentosa.