Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, December 7, 2007

Bao Ying Dan

Auntie Joey recommanded this chinese medicine to me.
I took once last night and woohoo... I'm all ready to go to the Babies Prom. Thanks be to God for healing me.
Actually, I had fever this morning and still had to take the Ang-mo medicine to bring down the fever, but my cough is better, my running nose better too.
According to Papa, Bao Ying Dan is a traditional "formula". but I suppose Eu Yan San is more trustworthy so Mummy bought the medicine from them.

This is what they have in the medicine.

5 comments:

Steven said...

is it good?

Hann Hann said...

it's ok. not miracle pill though.

Steven said...

do you son keep taking this till now?

my baby has bad cough and has a lot of phlegm.

Hann Hann said...

6 years old now and does not take bao ying dan. i go to my aunty doctor for chinese medicine.
Shandong Traditional Chinese Medicine. 134 JURONG EAST STREET 13 04-309F, 600134

for bad cough n phlegm, take crocodile soup. works for me all the time. your child is 2.5 years old?

http://timhann.blogspot.sg/2010/09/crocodile-soup-at-dian-xiao-er.html

Steven said...

my child 2 1/2yr old.

JE is so far from my place.

i stay in North East