Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 24, 2008

70-Piece Puzzle

All photos in this post except the one with me inside (last picture) are taken by me, Hann.

I have Mickey Mouse Puzzle, Thomas the Train Puzzles...

now I've got a Doraemon Puzzle!

They're all my favourite cartoon characters.

Last Weekend, I did both my Thomas Puzzles (see box in the background), and a new Puzzle (63-Piece).
On Sunday morning, when I woke up, I asked Mummy, "got puzzle?"

So Mummy brought us back to the Marina Sq Puzzle Shop to get more puzzles.
This is one of them.

My parents were amazing that I could complete the puzzle all by myself on my 2nd attempt. and without any supervision.
1st attempt with lotsa help from Mummy. She thought it's too difficult for me.
Well.. I guess the picture on the puzzle does help.
I think this doreamon puzzle is easier than my Thomas puzzles.
Now Mummy regrets getting one instead of 2 doreamon puzzles.

Me happy!
at 2 years 2 Months, I can do 70-piece puzzle all by myself.

6 comments:

alexis lim said...

well done hann !
superb ! =)

Hann Hann said...

Thanx. *blush*

kkf said...

very impressive!!!
well done hann!
Me lazy mum, never train dash with puzzle, he lacks patience just like me! haha. I am not good with puzzles too, so doesn't expect him to be. :(

Hann is really clever and impressive! Can even count from 1-12! My dash can count, but he lacks patience again, will just anyhow count, more than 5, he will just anyhow count if I dun guide him to count one by one.

Ever thought of joining world genius record? hee

Hann Hann said...

haha. can meh? dunno how to. and I'm sure there're kids better than me out there.

usually i anyhow count too.

as for puzzles, reckon it's just my interest. my mummy's not good with puzzle too.

pc said...

^o^ aunty pc impress too!!! well done leh...

Hann Hann said...

thanx thanx. *blush*