Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

National Day Celebration in School

Friday 6 Aug 2010

Papa wanted me to stay at home this day cos he would not be able to pick me up in the evening.
but I was so looking forward to the National Day Party at school so Mummy decided that I should go to school.

~ Photo by Teacher Hui Leng ~

At the end of the day, Mummy asked if I enjoyed my National Day Celebration at School.

"It's not fun one," I sulked. "Very boring."
and I went on to describe what we did.

"Did you tell Teacher Sue Ann that it was boring?" Papa asked.

"No..." I answered.

"Why not? Why don't you tell her that it's boring and hope she'll make it more fun next year?" Papa suggested.

"If I tell her, she will be sad mah. Cause she made the games." I said.

My parents were impressed that I am so sensitive.

No comments: