Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Baby Keane Daniel

Introducing...

Baby Keane,
my cousin at 16-days old.

This photo is taken by me.
nowadays, I seldom snap.
I'll only shoot if I see something that really interest me.

When my ah-yi was expecting baby Keane and his gender still unknown,
my papa dreamt that the baby's name is Daniel.

since then my ah-yi-s called the baby "Daniel" though his parents didn't like this name. haha.

Then his Ah-Ma calls him Lion King (Keane) cos she can't really pronounce Keane (Keen).

Daniel and the Lions. haha.
Coincidence or Divine Revelations?

Anyway, We bought a book about Daniel and the lions for Baby Keane.
Hope he'll love reading and
that God will be his judge (whatever that means) just as the name "Daniel" means.

No comments: