Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, December 29, 2008

N & M: How I love Mummy

N

After drinking nainai (breastmilk),
I suddenly said, "Papa's nainai is not nice. Mummy's nainai is very nice."

Unconvinced, Mummy asked, "You got drink Papa's nainai before meh?"

"No," I answered.

"Then how you know Papa's nainai is not nice?"

I answered her, "Mummy's nainai is nice. I love you only."

"If Mummy have no more nainai for you, will you love Mummy?"

"Yes. I love you."


M

Mummy's glasses dropped on the floor and she complaint that they're broken.

I asked her, "you need new one (glasses)?"

Realising that they're not broken, she replied, "No, I don't need new ones."

"Get new one lah," I suggested.

"No," she replied, "I don't have money."

"You have money," I persuaded.

"No, I don't have money. I spent too much. I need to save money," Mummy explained.

"I have money. Here, I give you."

and I started taking "money" out from my pocket and put them into Mummy's.

Papa was jealous and wanted some $$ from me too.

but I said, "I have no more money for you."

Papa was sad...

so i said, "later lah. I sleep already then got money. Then I give you."

I went to "sleep" and got up in less than a minute.

"i got money already. I got money up to my neck.
Here, give you."

No comments: