Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Hann's Papa Pledges too


Woh!


My Mummy's pledge in the previous post actually won us

some tickets (will reveal more after Sat).


Now my papa also wanta join in the fun and joined the Family Pledge Movement too.

His pledge goes:

I pledge to bring Hann for outdoor activities and exercise at least once a month.

Yeah!


In a recent piece of work in school, Teacher told us to circle the activities my family likes to do and see what I circled...
Watching TV and Reading.

Mummy was quite sad when she saw this cos it seems we're not a very healthy family.

Now that Papa pledged to bring me for outdoor activities at least once a month, it means more time for Ezy Roller, bubbles & picnics for me!

Make your commitment to your family at
NATIONAL FAMILY CELEBRATIONS 2010 (NFC 2010)

Pss... *Pledges received from 21 May 2010 to 20 June 2010 will qualify for

a 2nd Draw - 3 Grand Prizes and 100 Consolation prizes worth more than $10,000 to be won.

No comments: