Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Singapore Family Pledge Movement

Hann's Mummy says...

Wanta Win tickets to various attractions in Singapore?

Attractions include:

- Hippo Tour

- 4D Magix/CineBlast

- Luge & Skyride

- Songs of the Sea

- Singapore Flyer

(Wah! all Hann's favourite!)

All you have to do join the Family Pledge Movement!



Here's my pledge:
I pledge to read at least one book/ one chapter to Hann everyday.


Seriously, it's a challenge.
As a teacher, my energy are all drained by the end of the day and all I want to do after dinner is to crawl to my bed and sleep.
but no...
Hann wants to read.
If he can, he wants us to read the whole night.
but it's a struggle to even read one book.

Reading time is also bonding time for us, quality time spent together.
It's also a time when Hann learns to read.
We're very glad and Hann loves reading and hope he will continue this habit throughout his life.
so, I reckon, I just have to push myself to do it!

Make a commitment to your family today at

NATIONAL FAMILY CELEBRATIONS 2010 (NFC 2010)

4 comments:

MTDT said...

hey.... no lying down and read! spoilt his eyes leh!! :p

Hann Hann said...

hahaha. I knew some1 would say that.

My papa don't believe that cos he lies down and read and even read in poorly-lit room from young but still has perfect eye-sight. He thinks it's all in the genes.

Mummy tries to make me sit when we read but with her lying down, it's not very convincing that I should sit.

Daphne said...

I also would love to read for my kids sitting up in a proper position but having not set a good example myself (my degree is like 800 plus!) I understand how SHIOK it is to lie down and read a book.

To be honest sometimes after getting rather worn out I skip pages when they're not really looking.

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....