Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Healthy Gummies

Those who know my mummy, you know she doesn't give me junk food such as sweets, etc, cos she thinks they make me cough.

so don't give me
neon worms
which contains lotsa colouring,

nor these
dino gummies
which appear to be healthier but actually still just empty calories and sugars.
(Just as organic lolly pops are still lolly pops - balls of sugar.
Dunno why some people think it's any better)

If you must give me Gummies, give me this:

Fiber Gummies.
sugar-free with natural fruit flavors


or this:
Vidaylin MiniBear Gummies
contains goodness of 5 garden vegetables: carrot, tomato, artichoke, spinach and beetroot, known to have important antioxidant nutrients such as
Vitamin C, Vitamin E, beta carotene, calcium, iron & zinc.

Think the latter 2 will be more acceptable for my mummy.

No comments: