Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, December 13, 2010

Le Petit Patissier

What are we 3 kids doing at Bakerzin?


Photobucket
We're here to bake! at Bakerzin Kids'

Photobucket
Baking Workshop.

Photobucket
Ah Yi, my assistant for the day, helping me put on my apron and chef's hat.


Presenting...
Le Petit Patissier
("the small pastry cook" in French)


Photobucket
Pouring,

mixing,

scooping.

Can you see the from the photos that my friend, Cherrlyn, is much more "pro" than me?
She can do almost everything independently while I need my assistant's help in most tasks.
This is her 5th or 6th time at Bakerzin's Baking Workshop.

And what's meimei doing while we're busy?
Photobucket
sleeping.
Actually, she fussed and drank milk before that.
Mummy sometimes feel bad that she has to drag miemei to everywhere I go.

waiting for the cake cups to bake...

Photobucket
oo... marshmallows!

Photobucket
1st, you gotta decorate them with icing.

Photobucket
next, put some glue, I mean icing,

Photobucket
and stick them to the cake cups.

Photobucket
looks yummy!

Photobucket
tada!

Photobucket
The workshop's really hands on and there's not much free time except the time when we're waiting for the cake the bake.
While waiting, besides icing the marshmallows, we take lotsa photos too.

Photobucket
Cherrlyn can't wait to taste her cakes.

Photobucket
me packing mine into the box.
(check out my hair)

Photobucket
Yeah!

Love the baking class and I've been asking mummy how come we're not going anymore.

Ah. All the classes in December are fully booked!
So maybe we can go next year, Mummy?
Check out their classes and schedule here.


4 comments:

pc said...

great post! awesome pictures!

must get a slot to do with hy:).

kkf said...

interesting! but too far...

Edmund said...

I like this post!

Looks like a very fun class! :) Hopefully i get a chance to go soon.:)

Hann Hann said...

Thanx, Uncle Ed.

I want to go again! and again! but Mummy is reluctant cos she said she's not free to bring me.