Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Choosing Breast Milk Subsitute

Guess what I'm reading?

The contents of this brand of Breast Milk Subsitute (BMS)!

Ha! Choosing Breast Milk Subsitute is really a hassle. I've yet to decide which brand I want.

And now, like Mummy, I read the contents of each BMS samples we received, trying to make sense out of it all.

It's hard, you know?

Having drink the superior milk (Mummy's milk) for so long (17 months now) and now I have to downgrade to BMS.

It's difficult for Mummy to give me BMS too, having known all it's "dangers"

3 comments:

Joshua Whom Jesus Dearly loves said...

Hi,
u may consider Enfa or GAIN IQ... I was on Enfa family from 9 mths onwards after I self weaned n now, I m on GROW ( GAin IQ Abbot family ) ..

HAppy choosing :P

Hann Hann said...

Thanks for the recommandation, Joshua.

Mummy was looking at Gain but heard they had a huge price adjustment this month.

Then Enfa doesn't contain those prebiotics / probiotics. Not sure if they are important at all.

alexis lim said...

ya , GAIN is indeed more exp now .. i'm taking this brand =)