Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 16, 2008

eyelashes

not Hann but Hann's Mummy again...

This morning, after our usual nai-nai time, Hann looked up at my face and studied it.

"Your Eyebrows," he said, "Just like Thomas (the Engine)" (in case you didn't notice, Thomas has eyebrows. ha)

Then he says, "Mummy, you have eyelashes."

I smiled and nodded.

After a pause, he added, "I like your eyelashes."

I wanteda tell him I love his (Hann has super long lashes. See video.) but I couldn't. cos I lost my voice. sian.

Please pray for me to get my voice back by Mon. Gotta go school.

Times like this, I feel sad and angry with my job and reminded of why I'm contemplating to leave. The occupational hazards which I'm so susceptible to. My health is utterly ruined (not that I had great health before).

No comments: