Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Wall-E Movie Meme Contest Instruction

not Hann but Hann's Mummy said...

I'm joining this Meme contest organised by Nuffnang Singapore. It's something like a chain tagging competition. Prize is 50 tickets to watch Wall-E!

Dun think I'm gonna win but sounds fun. so let's do it!

Oh. if I do win, I'll share the 50 tickets with the lucky 49 of you. one ticket goes to me of cos. ha.

What you've gotta do, my friends is to complete the statement starting with:


"The craziest thing I have done for love is..." and sign off with this line "Catch Wall-E in cinemas from 28 August 2008" (ORIGINATOR BLOG: www.timhann.blogspot.com)


Please copy and paste the paragraph in large blue fonts onto ya blog then complete the statement with ya own words .

Remember to tag me as the originator blog, AFTER the sentence.

Do let me know if you've blogged it cos I needa cut and paste onto my post.



Please ensure 2 things,

1. You've signed off with "Catch Wall-E in cinemas from 28 August 2008" in your blog post,

2. Tag my blog as the originator by specifying after the sentence, (ORIGINATOR BLOG: http://www.timhann.blogspot.com/)


Then tag as many friends as you can and it'll go on and on.

Closing date: 11th of August 2008

Tag: All on my blogroll:
Isaac and Jaden
Dash
ZT
媛媛
Jireh
Alexis
Clover
Emma Joy
Cayden
scraping mum
Mamabliss
愛の弁当
Kayton's Mum
Sparklette
Fiona Koh
mikan
mapleleaf
Jolynn
Belynda

Yunting
Diying
Shirley

No comments: