Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, October 17, 2008

Graduating soon

"We're gonna graduate..."




Can a 2.5 year-old be stressed in school?

I suppose the answer is yes.

I'm stressed because I'm going to "graduate" from Toddlers' Class to Nursery1 at the end of this month.


"no more Teacher Deborah," in Mummy's words.


Photo taken by me.


May sound cliche, but still...


It seems like just yesterday when I 1st joint infant class when I was 5 months old.


There were only Teacher Deborah and Teacher Beth at that time.
They were super patient with me (I had refused to drink from the bottle then) and helped me settled into the infant care within 3 days.


A photo of me some time last year taken off the wall at the toddlers' class.


I can't imagine what it'll be like without them.


and Teacher Catherine and Teacher Linda.

Photo taken by me.



and my best friend, Trevor,


and my favourite girl (2nd to Mummy), Tricia.



Well... there's no formal Graduation for me.

I expect my "graduation" will be


my teachers hugging and kissing me a lot on my last day with them.

My best best, Trevor, waving and smiling at me just like he does everytime.

Papa bringing Thomas (the Engine) to fetch me as usual at the end of the day .

I'll still see my friends and teachers. Afterall, we still in the same childcare centre.


I suppose to my parents, everything will still be the same except that I will not be going thru' the same door again the next day.

but this is MAJOR change for me.

Catch Walt Disney Pictures' High School Musical 3: Senior Year in cinemas from October 24!







No comments: