Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

a brief story

Wanteda rush this post before the end of 2008.

cos I did it in 2008.
I'm fully toilet trained and can be diaperless.

mid December 2008

Mummy thought young boys should go brief-less hence didn't get me any briefs
but Teacher Huiling asked my Mummy to get me some for school.
So we went to the Pasar Malam at Toa Payoh Central.

I was super fussy and only managed to pick 2 briefs.
Not from the Pasar Malam but from one of the regular stores at Toa Payoh Central.

That night, Papa was in the shower and Mummy watching tv in the room while I played with my Duplo.
Then I suddenly went into the room and told Mummy that I'm wearing panties brief.

Mummy was shocked that I actually took out one of the briefs from the shopping bag and put it on myself. I even wore my shorts back after putting on the brief.

see her interview me in the video below.



the next day, Mummy went brief shopping herself and bought
3 Mickey Mouse + 3 Thomas + 7 WALL.E briefs for me.
other than Mickey's, the other two were quite costly.
She was afraid that I won't wear them if I didn't like the "pattern".

but that was 2 weeks ago.
now I want to wear briefs almost all the time.

I also demonstrated how I put on the brief myself.
but with Mummy around, I tend to be more relent on her.
see video below


Since I put up this video 2 weeks ago,
there were >500 views!
I think it's linked to some undesirable videos...
I hope no pedophiles are watching it.
Anyway, Mummy had asked Papa to shot me from the back so that my private ain't showing in the video.
but still... I dunno if I should take the video down.


and after 2 weeks,
Mummy finally managed to sew my "name tag" onto all my briefs.

4 comments:

Joyce Long said...

huh..so many tags on it..btw ariel you and pauline really very good at sewing..really admire you all

Hann Hann said...

not Hann but Hann's Mummy said...

nay... Pauline's the good one. I can only sew straight things. haha.

kkf said...

nice leh! :)panties nice, the labels also nice. and those labels really good for childcare purpose!

Hann Hann said...

yah loh. my mummy ordered them cos the previous infant i was going to requires all my garments be "named".