Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, December 8, 2008

Playdate

Thursday 27th November 2008

This post is rather outdated and all my friends' mummies (Caitlin, Cherrlyn and Timothy) have blogged about it long ago.

I just recovered from a throat infection so Mummy decided to keep me at home for one more day.
Mummy asked me if I wanta play with other children.

"Joseph?" I asked.

Mummy said no and I didn't wanta go.
but when she mentioned Caitlin, I agreed to go.

So she brought me to Cherrlyn's house for the playdate.


I was all ready to meet the other children but
the adults all came to welcome me and I was frightened and refused to go in until
I saw...

Thomas!

My friends were all fascinated with a cash-register but I only have eyes (and hands) for Thomas.

Caitlin taking pictures of me playing.

This was what she captured.

Later we took a cab home together.
She hugged me in the cab.
I'm beginning to like her a lot.

see you soon, Caitlin!

and thanx for having us, Auntie Joyce!

No comments: