Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Toy: Hot Wheels Color Shifters Blaster



Proud, originally uploaded by lastboltnut.

See this white car?




Hot Wheels Colour Blaster!, originally uploaded by lastboltnut.

I'm gonna do some paint work on it.




Painting with cold water, originally uploaded by lastboltnut.

Spray with Cold water and wala!

Check out the colour now!




Washing with warm water, originally uploaded by lastboltnut.

dip it in hot water to get the original colour back.




Painting with cold water, originally uploaded by lastboltnut.

and I can change its colour again.

Mummy thinks me squeezing the spray-can can help to strengthen my fingers.
True, Baby Ah-yi?




Thank You!, originally uploaded by lastboltnut.

I like my car partially colored.


I've been eying this toy since I saw the video advertisement in Robinsons but Mummy has been delaying buying for me cos she didn't think it's very educational.


I was pleasantly surprised when I got it as a Christmas present.

Thank you Hong Ah Yi and Yanhong Ah Yi!

No comments: