Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 10, 2010

update on Mummy's health: merry heart => continual feast

not hann but hann's Mummy said...

Word of the day on Hann's blog on 10/10/10:
He who is of a merry heart has continual feast. (Proverbs 15:15b)

Well... I wish the converse is true:
He who has continual feast is of a merry heart?

Why?
cos I'm always eating
or at least, feel like eating all the time.

It's the effect of my hyperthyroidism, I reckon.
hyperthyroidism => increased metabolic rate => hungry all the time

Yah, it's back
and I'm on PTU (Propylthiouracil) again.
PTU didn't work very well the last time, but it's the only thyroid medication that is safer for breastfeeding.
So this time, the plan is to breastfeed for 2 years bah.
Then change medication if I'm still not well...
(oh, me of little faith!)

anxiety is also a symptom of hyperthyriodism.
Hence, I'm unhappy most of, if not all, the time
though meimei and Hann makes me laugh a lot.

sometimes I wonder
Is it my hyperthyroidism that causes me to be melancholic
or I'm sad that's why I have hyperthyriodism.

now, if only the converse of Proverbs 15:15b is true.
Then I can eat and eat and have a merry heart.

4 comments:

kkf said...

hope you will be well. you are a wonderful mummy, breastfeed for so long.

Hann Hann said...

not hann but hann's Mummy said...

thanx, kkf.

Teacher Emily Lee said...

you're my inspiration to breastfeed for my #2..if i ever get to..you're a strong gal..2yrs is loooongg.

Baby Jade said...

Baby, are you talking about my mummy?

2 years is ok... my korkor was breastfed for more 3 years.