Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 13, 2007

I made Christmas Cards!

... with Mummy lah. not all by myself.
These were the cards we made.
Nice? Nice??
Can guess which part(s) was made by me?
There was one more which we gave to my Ah-yi who's going for an operation.
Pray that God will heal her from her flu before next Wednesday so she can have her op. May God grant her surgeon precision and skillful hands; her anaesthetist to give her the optimal amount of anaesthetic. Pray that God will heal and comfort her.
or better still, heal her completely so she would have to go under the knife at all!
In Jesus' name, Amen!

4 comments:

kkf said...

Wow, great work! how you cut the stars so nice?

Hann Hann said...

haha. the stars are stickers lah. bought one whole "sheet" of star stickers.

BeLyNdA said...

Hi hann hann,
Belynda jie jie here! Why you never link me??? My new blog is www.applexme.blogspot.com!
My blog have calendar, clock, poll to vote and tagboard!
Thanks for the card you make for my mother! We love it very much!

Hann Hann said...

cos you said "No strangers allowed" on your previous blog mah. if I link you then will have strangers go to your blog woh...