Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tom vs Ronald

on the way to dinner, I told papa I want to go to MacDonald's.

Papa then asked me, "Do you want to go to Ah Gong's house or to MacDonald's?"

I considered for a second and replied, "Ah Tom's house."

Papa then told Mummy, "so Ah Tom wins Ronald."

After awhile, I changed my mind and decided that I wanted to go to MacDonald's.

Papa then said, "Don't you want to go to Ah Gong's house?"

I reasoned, "Ah Tom's tired. Ah Tom sleeping. MacDonald always wake up."

My parents were amazed how I can come up with excuses...


Oh well... in the end, we went to Ah Gong's House instead of MacDonald's.

and I got to eat bao!

Angmo bao or Chinese bao, I just love baos.

though my favourite is still Cha Siew Bao.
btw, I call my Ah Gong "Ah Tom" cos I can't pronounce "G"

No comments: