Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, April 23, 2010

Toy Story 1 & 2 in 3D Double Feature

I'm eagerly waiting for
image taken from disney.go.com/toystory

Toy Story 3!
Coming to the theatres on
18 June 2010.
(comes in 3D too)

If you are young like me and missed Toy Story (1995) and Toy Story 2 (1999) in the cinema, here's ya chance!image taken from www.comingsoon.net

"For the 1st time ever, a Disney Pixar Double Feature
- Toy Story and Toy Story 2
in 3D!"



Now in the Theatres.
one ticket for two movies!
what's more, they in 3D!

down side: you gotta put on those 3D glasses.

and I don't like those glasses.
I took them out halfway when we were watching 3D UP the last time so my parents are not bringing me to watch Toy Story in 3D but just the normal one.

well... 3D or not, I love Toy Story!

Amazing how a 15-year old animation continues to capture the hearts of young children huh?

No comments: