Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, August 30, 2010

Happy Teachers' Day

Teachers' Day is coming.

For those who have yet got presents for your teachers, Mummy the teacher wants to tell you,
"don't get those useless ornaments.
Best gift a teacher would like to get is words of appreciation, best written on a self-made card, else, a piece of paper is fine too.
If you really must get a gift, red pens are great!
a colleague teacher of mine said he wants parking coupon.
If a booklet of coupon for each teacher is too expensive, you can given one or two piece per teacher. haha!"

Mummy this 没良心的 teacher forgot all about it and didn't use the weekend to help me make cards for my teachers...

until just before bedtime.

a card I made myself.
I wrote the words (no hand-holding), cut the paper, and stuck the cut-outs onto the card.
Mummy helped to put glue on the cut-outs though cos I don't know how to use her tape-glue.

I composed and wrote the message myself too.


3 comments:

kkf said...

wow, what a meaningful card. yes, i agree. i told my students "please give me red pens" or cards and they did. haha. i love red pens!

Hann Hann said...

not hann but hann's mummy said...

I don't exactly love red pens but I have to use them.

Unknown said...

well done, good piece of information....Thanks for sharing
Ecommerce Web Designing Company Joomla Web Development Company Magento Web Designing Company